Dylan Sprouse, Big Daddy Kid: Yes, I’m Working at Restaurant – But I’m NOT Broke
10:23 am, September 26th, 2013
Dylan Sprouse, former star of “The Suite Life of Zack and Cody,” is now working as a host at a New York restaurant — but the actor says it’s NOT because he’s broke.
Sprouse, who is also known for playing the adorable kid in Big Daddy along with his twin brother Cole, took to his Tumblr page to explain his current situation after photos emerged online of him working at the eatery.
He told fans, “So many pictures have gotten out that I’m now working as a host at a restaurant in NY. To clear up the air (which is admittedly pretty rude), I did not take this job because I ‘lost all my money,’ I am financially secure.”
Sprouse said he actually “took this job as a way to primarily feed my over bountiful video game addiction.”
He continued, “I also took this as a way to try a new experience, working somewhat below the means I’m used to, as well as a way to socialize and get out of the house. I feel most comfortable when I’m working and doing something, to criticize someone of that is pretty odd.”
“I will potentially return to acting someday, but in no way do I think any experience is a step down for me, but rather a new step in another direction,” added Sprouse.
What do you think of Sprouse’s response to fans?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?