Gabrielle Union Responds to Claim She Broke Up Dwyane Wade’s Marriage
2:22 pm, May 5th, 2010
Siohvaughn Wade claims the actress “apparently decided to take her role” of seductress “beyond the films and into the home of a married man… in the presence of his two minor children.”
Her husband, a guard for the Miami Heat, recently requested sole custody of their two sons, prompting Siohvaughn Wade to add the Union lawsuit to a prolonged, ugly divorce case.
Now Union is firing back.
In a statement furnished to Gossip Cop, the actress’ legal representative says:
“Each and every allegation made is entirely false. Ms. Union wasn’t in the state of Florida or Illinois where and when each of these allegations are said to have occurred.”
“These false accusations were previously made approximately one month ago in family court. Not only was Ms. Union not named a defendant at that time but the court ultimately rejected these claims as frivolous.”
“Gabrielle apologizes to the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois for tying them up with erroneous claims when there are real victims who should be receiving the legal attention they need.”
Gossip Cop will monitor the case.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody