“Dancing With the Stars” Season 11 Lineup Set
10:36 am, August 31st, 2010POLL
ABC has announced the twelve celebrities who will be tearing up the floor when “Dancing With the Stars” returns on September 20 for Season 11.
And, as we’ve come to expect, it’s a diverse group to say the least.
“The Hills” alum Audrina Patridge, singer Brandy, former First Daughter of Alaska Bristol Palin, “Brady Bunch” mom Florence Henderson, “Dirty Dancing” star Jennifer Grey and comedian Margaret Cho comprise the roster of ladies.
The gentlemen include “Baywatch” icon David Hasselhoff, NFL great Kurt Warner, Disney star Kyle Massey, recording artist Michael Bolton, basketball player Rick Fox and Mike Sorrentino of “Jersey Shore.”
So who are you hoping dances home the winner?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey