Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Death Hoax
10:45 am, May 4th, 2011
Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) is the victim of a sick, BOGUS death hoax.
According to yet another gross prank, “Actor Dwayne Johnson died while filming a movie in New Zealand early this morning – May 4, 2011.” The report cites police officials as saying Johnson supposedly “fell more than 60 feet to his death on the Kauri Cliffs while on-set.”
But Johnson is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
“I would love to meet the person who is starting rumors of my death – to show them how a dead foot feels up their a**,” he just tweeted.
These frequent, totally bogus stories about Johnson and dozens of other celebrities “dying” are not funny.
Gossip Cop hopes disgusting, phony fatality reports come to an end.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?