Dumped “Bachelor” star Melissa Rycroft tied the knot today in Mexico
6:46 pm, December 12th, 2009
Melissa Rycroft, who was unceremoniously dumped on “The Bachelor” – and appeared on “Dancing with the Stars” – tied the knot today to Tye Strickland in Mexico.
The couple actually met three years ago in Dallas before Rycroft was a contestant on the reality show. They split up before Rycroft appeared on “The Bachelor.” But immediately after being dumped by “Bachelor” Jason Mesnick, Rycroft rekindled with Strickland, an insurance agent, and the two got engaged just four months later. At the time, Rycroft said, “Tye and I picked right back up… He’s my best friend.”
Mesnick, who became engaged to runner-up Molly Malaney, told People magazine, “This whole journey took [Rycroft] to a place where… she ended up with the person she was mean to be with. That’s what life’s all about. I couldn’t be happier for her.”
The intimate sunset ceremony took place on Isla Mujeres, an island not far from Cancun, and was attended by family and friends.
You might like:
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Stars Who Blame Bad Pictures on Photoshop
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?