Duck Dynasty Star Phil Robertson Bashes Gays as Sinners
10:00 am, December 18th, 2013PHOTO
The reality star tells the mag of his family, “We’re Bible-thumpers who just happened to end up on television. You put in your article that the Robertson family really believes strongly that if the human race loved each other and they loved God, we would just be better off.”
Robertson says that nowadays, “Everything is blurred on what’s right and what’s wrong. Sin becomes fine.”
Asked what he views as sinful, the Duck Commander businessman shares, “Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men.”
Robertson goes on to paraphrase Corinthians: “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers — they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”
The hunting aficionado further says, “It seems like, to me, a vagina — as a man — would be more desirable than a man’s anus.”
“She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes… But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical,” adds Robertson.
The issue hits newsstands on December 24.
What do you think of Robertson’s remarks?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted