Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman Wed!
10:38 pm, June 2nd, 2012
The pair exchanged vows under a chuppah in a Jewish ceremony at her estate in Montecito, California on Saturday in front of guests such as Cameron Diaz, Busy Philipps, Reese Witherspoon, Jimmy Fallon and wife Nancy Juvonen, who is Barrymore’s producing partner.
The Never Been Kissed star walked down the aisle in a custom-made dress by Chanel.
Kopelman’s dad, Arie, used to be Chanel’s CEO.
Barrymore is pregnant with the couple’s first child.
The couple got engaged over the holidays last winter.
Barrymore has been married twice before — to bar owner Jeremy Thomas in 1994 and to Tom Green in 2001.
Congrats to the newlyweds!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss