Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman Wed!
10:38 pm, June 2nd, 2012
The pair exchanged vows under a chuppah in a Jewish ceremony at her estate in Montecito, California on Saturday in front of guests such as Cameron Diaz, Busy Philipps, Reese Witherspoon, Jimmy Fallon and wife Nancy Juvonen, who is Barrymore’s producing partner.
The Never Been Kissed star walked down the aisle in a custom-made dress by Chanel.
Kopelman’s dad, Arie, used to be Chanel’s CEO.
Barrymore is pregnant with the couple’s first child.
The couple got engaged over the holidays last winter.
Barrymore has been married twice before — to bar owner Jeremy Thomas in 1994 and to Tom Green in 2001.
Congrats to the newlyweds!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed