Drew Barrymore Removing Tattoos So She Can Be Buried in Jewish Cemetery?
5:29 pm, February 13th, 2013
“Drew Barrymore is deciding to ditch her varied and plentiful body ink because of her husband’s religion,” reports RadarOnline.
Picking up on a story from its sister publication, Star, the webloid says the actress is “converting to her other half, Will Kopelman’s Jewish faith, but in order for her to be buried in a traditional Jewish cemetery she has to be tattoo-free.”
Therefore, Barrymore supposedly “started undergoing painful laser surgery to erase the six tattoos she got during her wild child years,” claims the site.
A purported “pal” of the movie star notes, “Drew also wants to be a Santa Barbara mom, and tattoos clash with that wardrobe.”
That’s an odd explanation, because most of Barrymore’s ink is on the typically-covered parts of her body, such as her stomach and lower back.
So, is the Charlie’s Angels star really ready to get rid of her body art?
A source close to Barrymore tells Gossip Cop the actress is “NOT” having her tattoos removed.
Tat’s all, folks.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court