Drew Barrymore Removing Tattoos So She Can Be Buried in Jewish Cemetery?
5:29 pm, February 13th, 2013
“Drew Barrymore is deciding to ditch her varied and plentiful body ink because of her husband’s religion,” reports RadarOnline.
Picking up on a story from its sister publication, Star, the webloid says the actress is “converting to her other half, Will Kopelman’s Jewish faith, but in order for her to be buried in a traditional Jewish cemetery she has to be tattoo-free.”
Therefore, Barrymore supposedly “started undergoing painful laser surgery to erase the six tattoos she got during her wild child years,” claims the site.
A purported “pal” of the movie star notes, “Drew also wants to be a Santa Barbara mom, and tattoos clash with that wardrobe.”
That’s an odd explanation, because most of Barrymore’s ink is on the typically-covered parts of her body, such as her stomach and lower back.
So, is the Charlie’s Angels star really ready to get rid of her body art?
A source close to Barrymore tells Gossip Cop the actress is “NOT” having her tattoos removed.
Tat’s all, folks.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed