Drew Barrymore Removing Tattoos So She Can Be Buried in Jewish Cemetery?
5:29 pm, February 13th, 2013
“Drew Barrymore is deciding to ditch her varied and plentiful body ink because of her husband’s religion,” reports RadarOnline.
Picking up on a story from its sister publication, Star, the webloid says the actress is “converting to her other half, Will Kopelman’s Jewish faith, but in order for her to be buried in a traditional Jewish cemetery she has to be tattoo-free.”
Therefore, Barrymore supposedly “started undergoing painful laser surgery to erase the six tattoos she got during her wild child years,” claims the site.
A purported “pal” of the movie star notes, “Drew also wants to be a Santa Barbara mom, and tattoos clash with that wardrobe.”
That’s an odd explanation, because most of Barrymore’s ink is on the typically-covered parts of her body, such as her stomach and lower back.
So, is the Charlie’s Angels star really ready to get rid of her body art?
A source close to Barrymore tells Gossip Cop the actress is “NOT” having her tattoos removed.
Tat’s all, folks.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?
- 54 Year Old Madonna No Longer Intriguing
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Why Is James Franco Backing a Fashion Documentary?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction