Drew Barrymore Removing Tattoos So She Can Be Buried in Jewish Cemetery?
5:29 pm, February 13th, 2013
“Drew Barrymore is deciding to ditch her varied and plentiful body ink because of her husband’s religion,” reports RadarOnline.
Picking up on a story from its sister publication, Star, the webloid says the actress is “converting to her other half, Will Kopelman’s Jewish faith, but in order for her to be buried in a traditional Jewish cemetery she has to be tattoo-free.”
Therefore, Barrymore supposedly “started undergoing painful laser surgery to erase the six tattoos she got during her wild child years,” claims the site.
A purported “pal” of the movie star notes, “Drew also wants to be a Santa Barbara mom, and tattoos clash with that wardrobe.”
That’s an odd explanation, because most of Barrymore’s ink is on the typically-covered parts of her body, such as her stomach and lower back.
So, is the Charlie’s Angels star really ready to get rid of her body art?
A source close to Barrymore tells Gossip Cop the actress is “NOT” having her tattoos removed.
Tat’s all, folks.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss