Drew Barrymore “Shopping for Her Baby’s Nursery,” Says Magazine
5:08 pm, November 16th, 2011
“Wild child Drew Barrymore is finally ready to become a mom, and she’s already shopping for her baby’s nursery,” begins a piece in the National Enquirer.
Barrymore, who’s been dating art consultant Will Kopelman since February, is now “busy baby-proofing her home and making plans to furnish a nursery,” says the tabloid.
According to the Enquirer, Barrymore has turned her “Mediterranean villa in Santa Barbara baby-friendly by covering up sharp corners, electrical sockets and her fireplace.”
“Hook-and-eye latches have also been put high on doors, so a baby can’t accidentally crawl into the basement or outside,” adds the mag.
But there’s more.
The Enquirer reports that Barrymore was recently in a Santa Barbara baby supply store called “Chicken Little,” and took “cell-phone pictures of cribs, baby armoires and diaper changers.”
So, clearly the actress is pregnant and getting ready for a baby, right?
Not so fast.
An impeccable source close to Barrymore tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer‘s story is “absolutely NOT correct.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank