Drew Barrymore “Shopping for Her Baby’s Nursery,” Says Magazine
5:08 pm, November 16th, 2011
“Wild child Drew Barrymore is finally ready to become a mom, and she’s already shopping for her baby’s nursery,” begins a piece in the National Enquirer.
Barrymore, who’s been dating art consultant Will Kopelman since February, is now “busy baby-proofing her home and making plans to furnish a nursery,” says the tabloid.
According to the Enquirer, Barrymore has turned her “Mediterranean villa in Santa Barbara baby-friendly by covering up sharp corners, electrical sockets and her fireplace.”
“Hook-and-eye latches have also been put high on doors, so a baby can’t accidentally crawl into the basement or outside,” adds the mag.
But there’s more.
The Enquirer reports that Barrymore was recently in a Santa Barbara baby supply store called “Chicken Little,” and took “cell-phone pictures of cribs, baby armoires and diaper changers.”
So, clearly the actress is pregnant and getting ready for a baby, right?
Not so fast.
An impeccable source close to Barrymore tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer‘s story is “absolutely NOT correct.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting