Drew Barrymore & Husband Having “Bad Fights” Over Her Post-Pregnancy Weight?
2:20 pm, December 26th, 2012
According to the tabloid, the actress “gained 40 pounds when she was pregnant [by] eating ice cream and cheeseburgers nonstop,” and Kopelman was “cool with it, because he wanted her to have a happy pregnancy and figured she would go back to normal.”
But three months after the birth of their daughter Olive, says Star, “Not only has [Barrymore] not lost a pound, she’s gaining weight” by chowing down on more cheeseburgers, Mexican food and pasta.
The magazine says Barrymore’s continued binging has caused her and Kopelman to have some “pretty bad fights.”
The Star story is a big, fat lie.
Barrymore is NOT packing on more pounds, and the couple is NOT fighting over her weight.
A source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop the claims are “beyond total BS!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?