Drew Barrymore & Husband Having “Bad Fights” Over Her Post-Pregnancy Weight?
2:20 pm, December 26th, 2012
According to the tabloid, the actress “gained 40 pounds when she was pregnant [by] eating ice cream and cheeseburgers nonstop,” and Kopelman was “cool with it, because he wanted her to have a happy pregnancy and figured she would go back to normal.”
But three months after the birth of their daughter Olive, says Star, “Not only has [Barrymore] not lost a pound, she’s gaining weight” by chowing down on more cheeseburgers, Mexican food and pasta.
The magazine says Barrymore’s continued binging has caused her and Kopelman to have some “pretty bad fights.”
The Star story is a big, fat lie.
Barrymore is NOT packing on more pounds, and the couple is NOT fighting over her weight.
A source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop the claims are “beyond total BS!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z