Drew Barrymore & Husband Having “Bad Fights” Over Her Post-Pregnancy Weight?
2:20 pm, December 26th, 2012
According to the tabloid, the actress “gained 40 pounds when she was pregnant [by] eating ice cream and cheeseburgers nonstop,” and Kopelman was “cool with it, because he wanted her to have a happy pregnancy and figured she would go back to normal.”
But three months after the birth of their daughter Olive, says Star, “Not only has [Barrymore] not lost a pound, she’s gaining weight” by chowing down on more cheeseburgers, Mexican food and pasta.
The magazine says Barrymore’s continued binging has caused her and Kopelman to have some “pretty bad fights.”
The Star story is a big, fat lie.
Barrymore is NOT packing on more pounds, and the couple is NOT fighting over her weight.
A source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop the claims are “beyond total BS!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings