Drew Barrymore & Husband Having “Bad Fights” Over Her Post-Pregnancy Weight?
2:20 pm, December 26th, 2012
According to the tabloid, the actress “gained 40 pounds when she was pregnant [by] eating ice cream and cheeseburgers nonstop,” and Kopelman was “cool with it, because he wanted her to have a happy pregnancy and figured she would go back to normal.”
But three months after the birth of their daughter Olive, says Star, “Not only has [Barrymore] not lost a pound, she’s gaining weight” by chowing down on more cheeseburgers, Mexican food and pasta.
The magazine says Barrymore’s continued binging has caused her and Kopelman to have some “pretty bad fights.”
The Star story is a big, fat lie.
Barrymore is NOT packing on more pounds, and the couple is NOT fighting over her weight.
A source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop the claims are “beyond total BS!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties