Drew Barrymore Talks Wild Past, Baby Olive on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” (VIDEO)
10:58 am, January 21st, 2013VIDEO
Drew Barrymore opened up about baby Olive and her own tumultuous childhood on Sunday’s episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” telling the host she’s not ashamed about her journey from party girl to wife and mother.
Asked what she’ll tell her daughter about her wild child past, which included drug use, bisexuality and two short-lived marriages, the actress said, “I will absolutely instill in her that you cannot be ashamed of the journey that it took to get where you are.”
Barrymore added, “I will also try to instill in her that I did not have guidance, and that is why I lived my life that way.”
And while her past was certainly rocky, the star told Winfrey, “I had sooo much fun!”
Check out the video below!
What do you think about how far Barrymore has come?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids