Drew Barrymore Talks Wild Past, Baby Olive on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” (VIDEO)
10:58 am, January 21st, 2013VIDEO
Drew Barrymore opened up about baby Olive and her own tumultuous childhood on Sunday’s episode of “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” telling the host she’s not ashamed about her journey from party girl to wife and mother.
Asked what she’ll tell her daughter about her wild child past, which included drug use, bisexuality and two short-lived marriages, the actress said, “I will absolutely instill in her that you cannot be ashamed of the journey that it took to get where you are.”
Barrymore added, “I will also try to instill in her that I did not have guidance, and that is why I lived my life that way.”
And while her past was certainly rocky, the star told Winfrey, “I had sooo much fun!”
Check out the video below!
What do you think about how far Barrymore has come?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody