Drew Barrymore’s Adorable Daughter Olive, 15 Months, Hangs Out Backstage at “Ellen DeGeneres Show” (PHOTOS)
8:17 pm, January 10th, 2014PHOTOS
“Just had an awesome time watching Ellen hang with Olive!! I love Ellen! #dreamcometrue,” Barrymore wrote on Instagram along with a picture of DeGeneres holding the adorable 15-month-old.
DeGeneres also shared a picture of Olive in her control booth, writing that “while @DrewBarrymore was making pesto with me, her daughter Olive was directing the show backstage with my Executive Producer.”
Check out the cute pics below!
Olive will become a big sister later this year when Barrymore and her husband Will Kopelman welcome their second child.
Barrymore’s “Ellen” interview airs on Monday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties