MAG: Drew Barrymore Got “Cold Feet” Before Wedding After Talking With An Ex
5:14 pm, June 6th, 2012
According to the tabloid, shortly before the actress wed art dealer Will Kopelman, she had a heart-to-heart phone call with ex-boyfriend Justin Long that “shook her up” and left her “questioning everything.”
“He wasn’t calling to beg for another chance; he just wanted to gently tell her that he thought she was making a mistake,” a so-called “source” tells Star, adding, “Her track record with marriages hasn’t hasn’t been very good, and Justin just wanted to voice his opinion that she should think long and hard before committing herself again.”
The supposed “source” is further quoted as saying that it “sounds pretty harsh,” but Long knows how difficult Barrymore’s previous two divorces were, and feels “she’s not really cut out for marriage.”
Long’s words had an effect on her, says Star, which reports, “Drew began getting cold feet about the marriage. She started going back and forth about everything, making herself miserable and putting the plans in jeopardy.”
Ultimately, says the magazine, Cameron Diaz “talked sense into Drew,” who’s now ready for married life and motherhood.
What a dramatic story.
And what an even bigger fabrication.
A mutual pal of Gossip Cop and Barrymore’s, who’s in constant contact with the actress, tells us the Star story is “absolutely untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments