Drew Barrymore Buying Gay Club in L.A.?
5:48 pm, August 29th, 2012
Drew Barrymore has “taken over the lease of Revolver, one of the hottest gay bars in West Hollywood,” reports the National Enquirer.
The tab says the very pregnant actress is buying the gay hotspot, which “features scantily-clad male go-go dancers.”
And that’s not the end of Barrymore’s alleged new business venture.
The mag claims the He’s Just Not That Into You star is also “negotiating to take over Eleven, another gay bar right across the street.”
“Drew just loves the gay scene,” notes a so-called tabloid insider.
Darn, the Enquirer was thisclose to actually getting a story right.
It’s NOT true that Barrymore is taking over Revolver or Eleven.
Her rep tells Gossip Cop she has “no involvement” in either club, but a business associate of the star does own Revolver, and is looking into buying Eleven.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court