Drew Barrymore Buying Gay Club in L.A.?
5:48 pm, August 29th, 2012
Drew Barrymore has “taken over the lease of Revolver, one of the hottest gay bars in West Hollywood,” reports the National Enquirer.
The tab says the very pregnant actress is buying the gay hotspot, which “features scantily-clad male go-go dancers.”
And that’s not the end of Barrymore’s alleged new business venture.
The mag claims the He’s Just Not That Into You star is also “negotiating to take over Eleven, another gay bar right across the street.”
“Drew just loves the gay scene,” notes a so-called tabloid insider.
Darn, the Enquirer was thisclose to actually getting a story right.
It’s NOT true that Barrymore is taking over Revolver or Eleven.
Her rep tells Gossip Cop she has “no involvement” in either club, but a business associate of the star does own Revolver, and is looking into buying Eleven.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Khloe Kardashian Gives Selfie Advice
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now