Drake Sued By Stylist Over $76,000 Bill
9:54 am, August 27th, 2013
Drake has been sued by his former stylist, who alleges that the performer owes him more than $76,000 in unpaid bills.
According to the lawsuit filed in New York, Michael Raphael says Drake hired him in August 2012 for consulting services ranging from personal styling to clothing and graphic design.
But Raphael also racked up enormous expenses on Drake’s behalf, using his own debit card to buy the star thousands of dollars of merchandise and arranging travel for him.
Receipts show Raphael made purchases including $1,162 on Nike products; $1,483 at the Diesel store; and $579.49 at Footlocker.
He says Drake never reimbursed him for the nearly $40,000 in shopping expenses, and stiffed him on his $39,000 monthly salary for December 2012, the last month Raphael worked for him.
In all, the stylist alleges that Drake owes him $76,490 — and he’s suing for the entire amount, along with a penalty for breach of contract.
Drake’s camp has yet to respond.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss