Drake Sued By Stylist Over $76,000 Bill
9:54 am, August 27th, 2013
Drake has been sued by his former stylist, who alleges that the performer owes him more than $76,000 in unpaid bills.
According to the lawsuit filed in New York, Michael Raphael says Drake hired him in August 2012 for consulting services ranging from personal styling to clothing and graphic design.
But Raphael also racked up enormous expenses on Drake’s behalf, using his own debit card to buy the star thousands of dollars of merchandise and arranging travel for him.
Receipts show Raphael made purchases including $1,162 on Nike products; $1,483 at the Diesel store; and $579.49 at Footlocker.
He says Drake never reimbursed him for the nearly $40,000 in shopping expenses, and stiffed him on his $39,000 monthly salary for December 2012, the last month Raphael worked for him.
In all, the stylist alleges that Drake owes him $76,490 — and he’s suing for the entire amount, along with a penalty for breach of contract.
Drake’s camp has yet to respond.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents