UPDATE: Drake Denies Any “Wrongdoing” in Chris Brown Club Brawl; Video Surfaces
1:40 pm, June 14th, 2012
The melee at W.i.P. left Brown with a gash on his chin and at least one member of his entourage — bodyguard Big Pat — in the hospital.
Drake’s rep’s statement reads: “Drake did not participate in any wrongdoing of any kind last night at W.i.P. He was on his way out of the club when the altercation began. He did not engage in any activity which resulted in injury to person or damage to property.”
UPDATE — Footage has surfaced of Drake, Brown and others leaving the scene of the brawl.
Check out the video below, after the 2:35 mark.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank