UPDATE: Drake Denies Any “Wrongdoing” in Chris Brown Club Brawl; Video Surfaces
1:40 pm, June 14th, 2012
The melee at W.i.P. left Brown with a gash on his chin and at least one member of his entourage — bodyguard Big Pat — in the hospital.
Drake’s rep’s statement reads: “Drake did not participate in any wrongdoing of any kind last night at W.i.P. He was on his way out of the club when the altercation began. He did not engage in any activity which resulted in injury to person or damage to property.”
UPDATE — Footage has surfaced of Drake, Brown and others leaving the scene of the brawl.
Check out the video below, after the 2:35 mark.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship