UPDATE: Drake Denies Any “Wrongdoing” in Chris Brown Club Brawl; Video Surfaces
1:40 pm, June 14th, 2012
The melee at W.i.P. left Brown with a gash on his chin and at least one member of his entourage — bodyguard Big Pat — in the hospital.
Drake’s rep’s statement reads: “Drake did not participate in any wrongdoing of any kind last night at W.i.P. He was on his way out of the club when the altercation began. He did not engage in any activity which resulted in injury to person or damage to property.”
UPDATE — Footage has surfaced of Drake, Brown and others leaving the scene of the brawl.
Check out the video below, after the 2:35 mark.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?