Drake Talks About Being Black And Jewish, Shows His Bar Mitzvah In SNL Monologue
12:18 am, January 19th, 2014VIDEO
Drake opened his “SNL” monologue by talking about being both black and Jewish.
He recalled his bar mitzvah, and then had a flashback to the special occasion.
His relatives were, not surprisingly, stereotypes of Jews and blacks.
There was even a cameo by his black aunt, played by Sasheer Zamata in her “SNL” debut, saying “Mazel tov!”
Zamata is the first black female star on “Saturday Night Live” since Maya Rudolph left several years ago.
Later, Drake rapped about being black and Jewish, and celebrating Hanukkah and dating Rihanna-ka.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties