Drake Talks About Being Black And Jewish, Shows His Bar Mitzvah In SNL Monologue
12:18 am, January 19th, 2014VIDEO
Drake opened his “SNL” monologue by talking about being both black and Jewish.
He recalled his bar mitzvah, and then had a flashback to the special occasion.
His relatives were, not surprisingly, stereotypes of Jews and blacks.
There was even a cameo by his black aunt, played by Sasheer Zamata in her “SNL” debut, saying “Mazel tov!”
Zamata is the first black female star on “Saturday Night Live” since Maya Rudolph left several years ago.
Later, Drake rapped about being black and Jewish, and celebrating Hanukkah and dating Rihanna-ka.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'