Rita Ora: I’m Not Dating Drake
2:55 pm, May 8th, 2012
The pair have collaborated professionally — he wrote her single “R.I.P.” — but now certain outlets are circulating romantic rumors about the duo.
According to The Sun, Ora and Drake were “spotted kissing backstage” at a recent U.K. concert, with a so-called “source” claiming the friends have gotten “more serious.”
Of course there’s buzz whenever Drake is spotted with any famous woman, so it’s no surprise he and Ora find themselves subjected to this kind of speculation.
But it’s not true.
“We’re really good friends,” Ora told reporters on Tuesday. “He has my back so it’s really nice to know I have a guy that’s a good friend like that.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together