Drake and Tyra Banks “New Couple”?
6:24 pm, May 4th, 2012
“NEW COUPLE ALERT! Drake & Tyra Banks Go On A Date At Disneyland,” reads a headline from our friends at Global Grind, which goes on to say the singer is “working his rap magic on former supermodel Tyra Banks!”
According to the usually reliable site, the two stars “were spotted at Disneyland hanging out and flirting with each other while bouncing between rollercoasters and kiddie rides.”
Global Grind goes on to report that Drake and Banks “tried to keep their cute date on the down low with disguises and hats,” noting, “Drake even went as far as to put a fake mustache on while riding the rollercoaster with Tyra. Too bad it didn’t work.”
“Drake has said he loves older women,” writes the site, adding, “but he’s taking his love to the next level with a cougar like Tyra.”
Here’s what’s right: Drake and Tyra were both at Disneyland, and he carries around disguises so that he can go out in public without being bothered.
Here’s what’s wrong: The two were NOT on a date, and they are NOT a “new couple.”
Gossip Cop is told by a Tyra insider that she and Drake actually ran into each other by accident at Disneyland — and hung out — but they hardly even know one another.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents