Drake Bell Says Justin Bieber Looks Like Miley Cyrus, Has LAX Showdown With Fans
10:27 am, April 8th, 2013VIDEO
The “Drake and Josh” alum, who slammed Bieber for making Never Say Never back in 2012 and last month alleged the pop star did not write his own songs, has now dissed Bieber’s appearance.
However, it seems his tweets were less about insulting the singer than inciting Bieber’s avid fan base, whom he claimed were harassing him.
Bell tweeted on Sunday night, “Just came up with a new game…Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber?!” along with photos of both singers.
He also posted a picture of Bieber with the caption, “Does this look like a boy?”
The former Nickelodeon star continued to jab Bieber’s looks in a series of tweets before Beliebers hit back at the actor.
Things got pretty heated, with Bell retweeting the fans’ most offensive posts, which included death threats and wishes of cancer for Bell.
One tweet read, “May be you should shut the f**k up before you get Beliebers knocking at your door with pitch forks.”
Finally, Bell put a stop to the craziness by suggesting Beliebers meet him at LAX airport, where he actually had some great interactions with the fans.
Bell tweeted, “Thanks to everyone who greeted me at the airport! That was fun and I got to meet some of the normal/nice beliebers. Breath of fresh air!!”
Hopefully Bell’s meeting the Bieber fans will put an end to the Twitter silliness.
Check out the tweets and video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Listen, I know all you beliebers are dying to be noticed by me but you are really getting in my way please leave
— Drake Bell (@DrakeBell) April 6, 2013
“Before I try to beat up the paparazzi I make sure my mascara is perfect!” -Justin Bieber twitter.com/DrakeBell/stat…
— Drake Bell (@DrakeBell) April 7, 2013
Just came up with a new game…Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber?! twitter.com/DrakeBell/stat…
— Drake Bell (@DrakeBell) April 8, 2013
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank