Drake Bell Goes Bankrupt
10:26 am, February 12th, 2014
Drake Bell has filed for bankruptcy.
The actor, a veteran of the Nickelodeon hit “Drake & Josh,” has submitted legal documents reporting that he’s $581,000 in debt.
According to the file obtained by TMZ, Bell is earning $2,820 per month — but has monthly expenses of $18,771.
His house is valued at $1.575 million, but he owes $1.597 million on it.
Bell reportedly made $408,000 in 2012, but just $14,099 in 2013.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video