Drake Bell Goes Bankrupt
10:26 am, February 12th, 2014
Drake Bell has filed for bankruptcy.
The actor, a veteran of the Nickelodeon hit “Drake & Josh,” has submitted legal documents reporting that he’s $581,000 in debt.
According to the file obtained by TMZ, Bell is earning $2,820 per month — but has monthly expenses of $18,771.
His house is valued at $1.575 million, but he owes $1.597 million on it.
Bell reportedly made $408,000 in 2012, but just $14,099 in 2013.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin