Drake Bell Goes Bankrupt
10:26 am, February 12th, 2014
Drake Bell has filed for bankruptcy.
The actor, a veteran of the Nickelodeon hit “Drake & Josh,” has submitted legal documents reporting that he’s $581,000 in debt.
According to the file obtained by TMZ, Bell is earning $2,820 per month — but has monthly expenses of $18,771.
His house is valued at $1.575 million, but he owes $1.597 million on it.
Bell reportedly made $408,000 in 2012, but just $14,099 in 2013.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014