Double O No: Zac Efron not bonded to villain role
8:06 am, November 24th, 2009
Gossip Cop doesn’t want you to be shaken – or stirred – but don’t read too much into Zac Efron’s remarks about wanting to play a James Bond villain.
It’s true he recently told a British interviewer, “I’m a huge James Bond fan,” and acknowledged, “I’ve seen pretty much every Bond film. Sean Connery is my favorite and I really like Goldeneye with Pierce Brosnan.”
And it’s true Efron even said, “I’d love to be a Bond baddie,” but it is NOT a specific career goal.
Unlike Perez Hilton and others who don’t fact-check, Gossip Cop looked into the story and found out that Efron was asked the leading question of “if he would want to play a bond villain,” according to his rep, who was with him at the time. His rep said the actor, who would like to star in a variety of different films, politely “said sure” to the “Bond baddie” question.
Prior to that, however, Efron wasn’t on the line with his agent trying to get cast as a Bond nemesis. Still, never say never.
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years