Who Was The First Contestant To Leave Dancing with the Stars?
10:14 pm, March 26th, 2013SPOILER
Dorothy Hammil was the first contestant to leave “Dancing with the Stars” season 16 — but not because she was eliminated from the show.
The former figure skater withdrew from the dancing competition on Tuesday due to a spine injury.
She regretfully told the audience, “I’ve taken the advice of my spine surgeon and I need to withdraw from the competition. I have an injury that could be irreparable.”
All of the other contestants, including the bottom two stars, Victor Ortiz and Lisa Vanderpump, were safe.
Check back soon for video.
Are you sad to see Hammil and Tristan MacManus go?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet