Donald Trump Wins $5 Million Legal Victory Against Ex-Miss USA Contestant
10:55 am, December 18th, 2012
In June, Trump’s Miss Universe Organization sued Monnin for defamation after she alleged that the top five pageant finishers were selected before the show even began.
Now, a former judge — acting an an arbitrator — has ruled that the beauty queen did in fact defame the organization, and awarded it $5 million in damages.
Trump released a statement saying, “We cannot allow a disgruntled contestant to make false and reckless statements which are damaging to the many people who have devoted their hearts and souls to the Miss Universe, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA pageant systems.”
The mogul added, “While I feel very badly for Sheena, she did the wrong thing. She was really nasty, and we had no choice. It is an expensive lesson for her.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker