Donald Trump: “I Have a Great Relationship with the Blacks” [AUDIO]
2:02 pm, April 14th, 2011LISTEN
Donald Trump isn’t afraid to talk, but he might want to be more careful with what he says.
In a new radio interview with Talk 1300 in Albany, Trump makes the statement, “I have a great relationship with the blacks.”
The potential Republican presidential candidate, whose innumerable feuds now includes a war of words with Bill Cosby, made the statement while discussing the demographics of Barack Obama‘s 2008 primary battle with Hillary Clinton.
“I tell it like it is. [You'll] hear a political reporter go on and say it had nothing to do with race. But how come she had such a tiny piece of the vote?” asks host Fred Dicker.
“I have a great relationship with the blacks,” continues Trump. “I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks. But unfortunately, it seems that, you know, the numbers you cite are very, very frightening numbers.”
LISTEN to the segment below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo