Donald Trump Sues Bill Maher: I’m NOT An Orangutan!
9:17 pm, February 4th, 2013VIDEO
It all started on “The Tonight Show” last month, when Maher, in the midst of a Twitter feud with Trump, joked that he’d give the huge sum to a charity of Trump’s choice if the famed businessman could produce proof that he was not the “spawn” of his mother having sex with an ape (see video below).
Maher’s birth certificate challenge to Trump echoed Trump’s own cash offer to President Obama for similar birth credentials during the most recent campaign season.
But Trump took Maher’s wager at face value — and made his June 14, 1946 birth certificate public, proving that he is not, in fact, half-orangutan.
And on Monday, Trump sued Maher for “breach of contract” in Los Angeles County Superior Court, claiming the HBO host has failed to make good on his “unconditional offer” of the $5 million sum.
According to the documents, Trump “accepted Maher’s offer in writing, and has provided the documentation demanded by Maher, but Maher has failed and refused to perform his obligation to make payment in accordance with the terms of his offer.”
Trump says five “worthy charities” have been “deprived” of funds due to Maher’s inaction.
This is actually happening.
What do you think of Trump’s lawsuit against Maher? Should Maher be compelled to pay $5 million?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Are Britney Spears And Her Boyfriend On The Rocks?
- Will Jay Z's Next Single Top The Charts?
- Miley Cyrus Wants To Shock You