Donald Trump Sues Bill Maher: I’m NOT An Orangutan!
9:17 pm, February 4th, 2013VIDEO
It all started on “The Tonight Show” last month, when Maher, in the midst of a Twitter feud with Trump, joked that he’d give the huge sum to a charity of Trump’s choice if the famed businessman could produce proof that he was not the “spawn” of his mother having sex with an ape (see video below).
Maher’s birth certificate challenge to Trump echoed Trump’s own cash offer to President Obama for similar birth credentials during the most recent campaign season.
But Trump took Maher’s wager at face value — and made his June 14, 1946 birth certificate public, proving that he is not, in fact, half-orangutan.
And on Monday, Trump sued Maher for “breach of contract” in Los Angeles County Superior Court, claiming the HBO host has failed to make good on his “unconditional offer” of the $5 million sum.
According to the documents, Trump “accepted Maher’s offer in writing, and has provided the documentation demanded by Maher, but Maher has failed and refused to perform his obligation to make payment in accordance with the terms of his offer.”
Trump says five “worthy charities” have been “deprived” of funds due to Maher’s inaction.
This is actually happening.
What do you think of Trump’s lawsuit against Maher? Should Maher be compelled to pay $5 million?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Erin Wasson Makes Fashion Affordable Again