Donald Trump Sues Ex-Miss Pennsylvania For Defamation
3:13 pm, June 8th, 2012
Donald Trump is a man of his word.
Earlier this week, Monnin alleged that the top five Miss USA finishers were selected before the show even began.
Trump had given the former pageant queen 24 hours to retract her statements, which she refused to do.
Now the mogul is hitting back, slapping the Monnin with a hefty defamation lawsuit.
Check out video below of Monnin defending her allegations on the “Today” show on Friday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage