Donald Trump Sues Ex-Miss Pennsylvania For Defamation
3:13 pm, June 8th, 2012
Donald Trump is a man of his word.
Earlier this week, Monnin alleged that the top five Miss USA finishers were selected before the show even began.
Trump had given the former pageant queen 24 hours to retract her statements, which she refused to do.
Now the mogul is hitting back, slapping the Monnin with a hefty defamation lawsuit.
Check out video below of Monnin defending her allegations on the “Today” show on Friday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture