Donald Trump, Cher Feud on Twitter as Thousands Clamor for Macy’s to Dump Him
4:11 pm, November 13th, 2012
The “Celebrity Apprentice” star is one of several high-profile people featured in ads for the iconic department store (see video below).
But his comments during the just-concluded presidential campaign, harsh rhetoric toward other public figures, and increasingly controversial persona have led approximately half a million people to sign a letter urging Macy’s to drop Trump.
One of his critics is Cher, who tweeted on Monday, “I’ll NEVER GO TO MACY’S AGAIN ! I didnt know they sold Donald Trump’s Line! If they don’t care that they sell products from a LOUDMOUTH RACIST CRETIN,WHO’D LIE LIKE “HIS RUG”TO GET SOME CHEAP PRESS ! I CANT BELIEVE MACY’S THINKS HE’S THE RIGHT “MAN” 2 REPRESENT THEIR NAME!”
Needless to say, the feud-loving Trump struck back.
On Tuesday, he wrote to Cher, “I don’t wear a “rug”—it’s mine. And I promise not to talk about your massive plastic surgeries that didn’t work.”
Trump added, “It’s amazing how people can talk about me but I’m not allowed to talk about them.”
What do you think — Should Macy’s dump Trump?
Check out one of the Macy’s ads featuring Trump below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Why Did Selena Gomez Storm Off Stage?
- 7 Of Katy Perry's Unforgettable And Wildest Latex Looks
- The One Movie Ben Affleck Still Regrets
- Advice Us Parents Wish We Could Give These Celebs
- Irina 'Shayks' Her Famous Curves In Low-Cut Suit