DMX Hospitalized After Four-Wheeler Crash
12:43 pm, July 14th, 2012
DMX was hospitalized after a four-wheeler accident on Saturday.
The rapper suffered a concussion after losing control of the vehicle near his South Carolina home and was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.
Although DMX says he crashed and flipped over while going down a hill, it appears he did not suffer more serious injuries.
It’s not known when he’ll be released, according to TMZ, which spoke with the rapper.
DMX has had an eventful couple of years — hopefully he recovers quickly and takes it easy after this latest incident.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks