DMX Hospitalized After Four-Wheeler Crash
12:43 pm, July 14th, 2012
DMX was hospitalized after a four-wheeler accident on Saturday.
The rapper suffered a concussion after losing control of the vehicle near his South Carolina home and was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.
Although DMX says he crashed and flipped over while going down a hill, it appears he did not suffer more serious injuries.
It’s not known when he’ll be released, according to TMZ, which spoke with the rapper.
DMX has had an eventful couple of years — hopefully he recovers quickly and takes it easy after this latest incident.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids