DMX Hospitalized After Four-Wheeler Crash
12:43 pm, July 14th, 2012
DMX was hospitalized after a four-wheeler accident on Saturday.
The rapper suffered a concussion after losing control of the vehicle near his South Carolina home and was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.
Although DMX says he crashed and flipped over while going down a hill, it appears he did not suffer more serious injuries.
It’s not known when he’ll be released, according to TMZ, which spoke with the rapper.
DMX has had an eventful couple of years — hopefully he recovers quickly and takes it easy after this latest incident.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage