DMX Hospitalized After Four-Wheeler Crash
12:43 pm, July 14th, 2012
DMX was hospitalized after a four-wheeler accident on Saturday.
The rapper suffered a concussion after losing control of the vehicle near his South Carolina home and was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.
Although DMX says he crashed and flipped over while going down a hill, it appears he did not suffer more serious injuries.
It’s not known when he’ll be released, according to TMZ, which spoke with the rapper.
DMX has had an eventful couple of years — hopefully he recovers quickly and takes it easy after this latest incident.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss