DJ Pauly D Signs Deal with Palms
1:32 pm, March 14th, 2011
The “Jersey Shore” star has signed a deal with Palms Casino Resort to be the “exclusive resident” DJ at Palms Las Vegas.
“As a DJ, it has always been a dream of mine to have a residency in Las Vegas, so I am really honored to call Palms, the ultimate music destination, my second home this year,” said Pauly.
George Maloof, the resort’s owner, said of his newest employee, “I have witnessed his rise to fame over the last couple of years, and his talent and crowd-pleasing abilities will continue to do unparalleled things for our property and our guests.”
The reality star, whose real name is Paul Delvecchio, also has a deal in place with MTV for his own show.
See PHOTOS of Pauly D arriving in Washington, DC for the Shamrock Festival!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss