DJ Pauly D Signs Deal with Palms
1:32 pm, March 14th, 2011
The “Jersey Shore” star has signed a deal with Palms Casino Resort to be the “exclusive resident” DJ at Palms Las Vegas.
“As a DJ, it has always been a dream of mine to have a residency in Las Vegas, so I am really honored to call Palms, the ultimate music destination, my second home this year,” said Pauly.
George Maloof, the resort’s owner, said of his newest employee, “I have witnessed his rise to fame over the last couple of years, and his talent and crowd-pleasing abilities will continue to do unparalleled things for our property and our guests.”
The reality star, whose real name is Paul Delvecchio, also has a deal in place with MTV for his own show.
See PHOTOS of Pauly D arriving in Washington, DC for the Shamrock Festival!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court