Disney Channel Introduces First Lesbian Couple On Good Luck Charlie (VIDEO)
11:37 am, January 28th, 2014VIDEO
The Disney Channel introduced its first-ever lesbian couple on the show “Good Luck Charlie” this week.
In the episode, parents Amy and Bob Duncan learn that their daughter Charlie’s friend has two moms when they arrange a play date for the kids.
A spokesperson for the network said the episode was “developed to be relevant to kids and families around the world and to reflect themes of diversity and inclusiveness.”
The organization posted on its website, “Just because something may be legal or because some are choosing a lifestyle doesn’t make it morally correct. Disney should stick to entertaining instead of pushing an agenda. Disney decided to be politically correct versus providing family-friendly programming.”
“Families tuning in to watch a children’s network may encounter a premature discussion on sexual orientation that is completely uncalled for,” added the group.
Check out video from the episode below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties