Dina Manzo, Real Housewives of New Jersey Alum, Split From Husband
2:17 pm, February 2nd, 2013
Dina Manzo, formerly of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey,” split from her husband Tommy Manzo last fall, she confirmed on Saturday.
She tweeted, “My secret… I have been separated since October, my heart hurts but Tommy & I will always share a very special love.”
“So grateful for the support of my loved ones during this time, especially my spiritual friends,” continued Manzo. “You know who u are xoxo.”
Referring to her daughter from a previous marriage, she added, “And of course my biggest supporter Lexi, Tommy adores her & they will remain close.”
Manzo appeared on “Real Housewives” with her sister Caroline, who is married to Tommy’s brother Albert.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 40 Celebrity Babes You Didn't Know Were Vegetarians
- Are These Celebs Cross-Eyed? You Decide!
- Tina Fey is Trying to Make a 'Mean Girls' Reunion Happen
- Star Slim Down: Celebrities Favorite Diets
- 5 Signs That Baby Blue Ivy is The Antichrist