Dina Lohan Wants to Take Legal Action Against ‘Glee’
3:40 pm, November 17th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
Dina Lohan is spitting mad at “Glee” after last night’s show featured a scene in which Gwyneth Paltrow, playing a substitute Spanish teacher, instructed her students in the language by asking them questions related to Lindsay Lohan.
In the scene, Paltrow’s character asks in Spanish (and translated via subtitles onscreen): “Lindsay Lohan is totally crazy, right?”
Then, in an effort (presumably) to teach the students the number 5, Paltrow’s character quizzes, “How many times has Lindsay Lohan been to rehab?”
And when the substitute teacher needs to talk privately with a student, she tells the class, “Please get into groups and discuss how many times Lindsay Lohan has been in rehab.”
Well, Dina Lohan is not letting this slide. She tells Gossip Cop, “Our lawyers are sending a letter” to “Glee” on the grounds that the show allegedly defamed the actress who, by all accounts, is working hard on her recovery.
A rep for Lohan adds, “Lindsay has an issue that millions of people around the world are dealing with yet ‘Glee’ is treating addiction as a laughing matter.”
What do you think?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Make sure to sign up for our daily newsletter!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank