WATCH: Grandma Wants Justin Bieber to Apologize For Phone Prank
5:41 pm, March 29th, 2012VIDEO
This is Dilcie Fleming.
She’s had a rough few weeks, ever since March 7, when Justin Bieber sent out a tweet to his millions of followers, asking them to call him at a Dallas-area number with the last digit removed.
Fleming’s home phone matched one of the possible “complete” numbers, and she was immediately flooded with calls from hopeful Beliebers.
“I didn’t know what was going on. I answered the phone only because I thought maybe it was a family member,” Fleming told MSNBC on Thursday. “I hung up and my phone rang again, and it went on and on!”
While she isn’t really familiar with Bieber’s work, she’s seen him in her daughter’s magazines.
Fleming says, “I’m sure he’s a very nice young man, but this must be a joke that just didn’t turn out like they thought it would.”
While she has no plans to sue Bieber, she would like him to say he’s sorry.
“All I would to have is an apology from him, and possibly concert tickets for two great-granddaughters,” says Fleming.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West