WATCH: Grandma Wants Justin Bieber to Apologize For Phone Prank
5:41 pm, March 29th, 2012VIDEO
This is Dilcie Fleming.
She’s had a rough few weeks, ever since March 7, when Justin Bieber sent out a tweet to his millions of followers, asking them to call him at a Dallas-area number with the last digit removed.
Fleming’s home phone matched one of the possible “complete” numbers, and she was immediately flooded with calls from hopeful Beliebers.
“I didn’t know what was going on. I answered the phone only because I thought maybe it was a family member,” Fleming told MSNBC on Thursday. “I hung up and my phone rang again, and it went on and on!”
While she isn’t really familiar with Bieber’s work, she’s seen him in her daughter’s magazines.
Fleming says, “I’m sure he’s a very nice young man, but this must be a joke that just didn’t turn out like they thought it would.”
While she has no plans to sue Bieber, she would like him to say he’s sorry.
“All I would to have is an apology from him, and possibly concert tickets for two great-granddaughters,” says Fleming.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents