Diddy Strikes Down Reports Of J.Cole Fight at VMA After-Party
1:02 pm, August 27th, 2013
“Sean “Diddy” Combs ended up in the middle of a scuffle at his and Jay Z’s star-studded MTV Video Music Awards after-party,” reports the New York Post, which claims “tensions boiled over” between the music mogul and fellow rapper J.Cole.
A so-called “witness” at the bash tells the paper, “J. Cole was saying inappropriate things to Sean Combs and his girlfriend, Cassie. Sean immediately pounced.”
The purported “insider” alleges, “Some pushing and shoving happened. No punches were thrown, but it was a visible disturbance.”
Diddy took to Twitter on Tuesday to call b.s. on the report, saying, “I usually don’t address rumors but I got too much respect for my bro @JColeNC. We are friends. The rumors are not true. We had a great party.”
J.Cole also seemingly debunked the rumors on the social media site, tweeting, “People will believe anything.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?