Man Arrested for Squatting in Diddy’s Hamptons Home
11:48 am, April 13th, 2012
Diddy had an unwanted house guest at his East Hampton home earlier this month, and it apparently wasn’t the first time.
In the beginning of April, a guy by the name of Quamine Taylor was arrested after a caretaker found him squatting in the rapper’s mansion.
Taylor allegedly made himself quite comfortable in Diddy’s luxury digs, wearing the music mogul’s clothes, sleeping in his bed, and drinking his fancy booze.
But that’s not all.
Taylor claims he’s been crashing at Diddy’s pad for years, telling the New York Post from his jail cell, “I’ve actually been going to the house from time to time since 2001.”
Diddy apparently wasn’t home during any of the break-ins.
Taylor, meanwhile, remains in custody on trespassing and petty larceny charges, pending $2,000 bail.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate