Did Britney Spears Beau Ask For Kevin Federline Blessing?
6:05 pm, December 16th, 2009
Apparently “warming to the idea” of marrying Britney Spears, Jason Trawick supposedly decided to pave the way by arranging a summit with her ex, Kevin Federline, according to a bizarre item in The National Enquirer.
The supermarket tab claims Trawick set up a “hush-hush meeting” with Federline, “seeking his blessing” as the future stepfather to Sean and Jayden, Federline’s two sons with Spears. At this alleged session, the Enquirer reports Trawick professed his love for Spears and adoration for the two boys, and “respectfully asked [Federline's] blessing as a future co-parent.”
The tab reports “the secret Britney Summit was a smash success, ending in a big man-hug.”
It all sounds wonderful… too bad it never happened. The secret summit, the blessing, the man-hug – none of it actually took place. Federline’s representative told Gossip Cop the summit story is “totally fake.”
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look