Did Britney Spears Beau Ask For Kevin Federline Blessing?
6:05 pm, December 16th, 2009
Apparently “warming to the idea” of marrying Britney Spears, Jason Trawick supposedly decided to pave the way by arranging a summit with her ex, Kevin Federline, according to a bizarre item in The National Enquirer.
The supermarket tab claims Trawick set up a “hush-hush meeting” with Federline, “seeking his blessing” as the future stepfather to Sean and Jayden, Federline’s two sons with Spears. At this alleged session, the Enquirer reports Trawick professed his love for Spears and adoration for the two boys, and “respectfully asked [Federline's] blessing as a future co-parent.”
The tab reports “the secret Britney Summit was a smash success, ending in a big man-hug.”
It all sounds wonderful… too bad it never happened. The secret summit, the blessing, the man-hug – none of it actually took place. Federline’s representative told Gossip Cop the summit story is “totally fake.”
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties