Did Britney Spears Beau Ask For Kevin Federline Blessing?
6:05 pm, December 16th, 2009
Apparently “warming to the idea” of marrying Britney Spears, Jason Trawick supposedly decided to pave the way by arranging a summit with her ex, Kevin Federline, according to a bizarre item in The National Enquirer.
The supermarket tab claims Trawick set up a “hush-hush meeting” with Federline, “seeking his blessing” as the future stepfather to Sean and Jayden, Federline’s two sons with Spears. At this alleged session, the Enquirer reports Trawick professed his love for Spears and adoration for the two boys, and “respectfully asked [Federline's] blessing as a future co-parent.”
The tab reports “the secret Britney Summit was a smash success, ending in a big man-hug.”
It all sounds wonderful… too bad it never happened. The secret summit, the blessing, the man-hug – none of it actually took place. Federline’s representative told Gossip Cop the summit story is “totally fake.”
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot