CLAIM: Dianna Agron “Terrified” of “Psycho” Ex-Boyfriend Alex Pettyfer
5:26 pm, February 22nd, 2011
As Gossip Cop reported, the I Am Number Four co-stars recently split, with Agron moving out of the home she and Pettyfer shared.
But the magazine claims things got scary for the “Glee” actress as the relationship came to an end.
A so-called “insider” tells Us Weekly that Pettyfer allegedly became “a psycho loose cannon” after the breakup, leading Agron to flee for a hotel, where another “source” says she’s staying “under an alias.”
According to an Us Weekly source, “Dianna is terrified of [Pettyfer],” who allegedly “threatened” her during a phone conversation.
Threats are obviously serious business, as is the suggestion that someone has reason to fear a “psycho.”
The tab fares no better with the Agron-Pettyfer truth this time around.
A rep for the actor says there were never any threats.
More importantly, a source close to Agron tells Gossip Cop that Us Weekly‘s story is “completely false.”
It would be refreshing if the magazines could let a relationship end peacefully without feeling the need to create drama.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court