CLAIM: Dianna Agron “Terrified” of “Psycho” Ex-Boyfriend Alex Pettyfer
5:26 pm, February 22nd, 2011
As Gossip Cop reported, the I Am Number Four co-stars recently split, with Agron moving out of the home she and Pettyfer shared.
But the magazine claims things got scary for the “Glee” actress as the relationship came to an end.
A so-called “insider” tells Us Weekly that Pettyfer allegedly became “a psycho loose cannon” after the breakup, leading Agron to flee for a hotel, where another “source” says she’s staying “under an alias.”
According to an Us Weekly source, “Dianna is terrified of [Pettyfer],” who allegedly “threatened” her during a phone conversation.
Threats are obviously serious business, as is the suggestion that someone has reason to fear a “psycho.”
The tab fares no better with the Agron-Pettyfer truth this time around.
A rep for the actor says there were never any threats.
More importantly, a source close to Agron tells Gossip Cop that Us Weekly‘s story is “completely false.”
It would be refreshing if the magazines could let a relationship end peacefully without feeling the need to create drama.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together