CLAIM: Dianna Agron Leaving Glee
3:18 pm, September 14th, 2012
Dianna Agron is “done with ‘Glee!’” according to Us Weekly.
The mag claims the actress, who plays Quinn Fabray on the FOX show, “has negotiated an early exit from the musical comedy’s fourth season.”
A supposed source for the tab says, “Dianna was unhappy and had been trying to get off the show for a while,” explaining that she and some of the other cast members “find the stunt casting and lack of good story lines depressing.”
The purported insider adds, “She and producers came to an agreement where they let her go. That’s what she wanted.”
Agron, whose character was accepted to Yale last season, will supposedly “appear in a few episodes before being written off,” notes the mag’s source.
However, Gossip Cop is told that the tab’s version of events is simply not accurate.
A rep for Agron says it’s “not true” that she’s leaving the show this season, and a FOX spokesperson similarly calls the claims “false.”
Meanwhile, Agron tweeted about the “Glee” season four premiere on Thursday, “Missing all my friends & sending all my love. Wish I could be there tonight to celebrate with you all. But I’ll be back soon!!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face