Dianna Agron: I Will “Always Carry A Piece” of Cory Monteith With Me
7:52 pm, July 17th, 2013
On Wednesday, the actress released a long, heartfelt statement about Monteith, whom she worked with extensively on the hit FOX show.
I have never lost a friend. In this difficult time, I am leaning on all of the wonderful memories we shared with Cory, how many ways he was able to make us smile. ‘Glee’ was a gift to all of us. It gave us a family in this industry.
We really cut our teeth and grew up on this show. In playing underdogs, we learned that we had dug into the hearts of our viewers and that we could stay there. Cory is so deserving of that place in everyone’s hearts. He was one of the most generous and kind people that I have ever met. He had a smart, curious mind, he was an enormous talent. He was loving to not only me but my family.
My heart goes out to his family, to Lea [Michele, co-star and girlfriend], to everyone that is struggling with the loss of our friend. We will miss you Cory. We will always carry a piece of you with us.
Agron is the first “Glee” family member to extensively address Monteith’s death.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties