Josh Brolin & Diane Lane Getting Divorced
1:41 pm, February 21st, 2013
Reps for the actors confirm the split to Gossip Cop, telling us, ”Diane Lane and Josh Brolin have decided to end their marriage. It was a mutual decision. It is very amicable. It’s not ugly, it’s just over.”
The couple wed in August 2004.
They have no children together.
It marks a second divorce for both stars.
Lane was previously married to Christopher Lambert, while Brolin has two children with ex-wife Alice Adair.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?
- Who's Bullying Honey Boo Boo?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested For DUI
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Kelly Osbourne's Super Smart Weight Loss Secret