Josh Brolin & Diane Lane Getting Divorced
1:41 pm, February 21st, 2013
Reps for the actors confirm the split to Gossip Cop, telling us, ”Diane Lane and Josh Brolin have decided to end their marriage. It was a mutual decision. It is very amicable. It’s not ugly, it’s just over.”
The couple wed in August 2004.
They have no children together.
It marks a second divorce for both stars.
Lane was previously married to Christopher Lambert, while Brolin has two children with ex-wife Alice Adair.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired