Diane Keaton Sings Friendship Song During Woody Allen Tribute (VIDEO)
12:03 am, January 13th, 2014VIDEO
The actress, who was accepting the award on behalf of Allen, sang a song about friendship at the end of her speech praising her Annie Hall co-star and director.
Some viewers found her song charming, while others thought it was a bit odd.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted