Surprising Double Elimination on X Factor Leads to Top 4, The End for One Judge
8:50 pm, December 6th, 2012
The Top 4 was revealed on Thursday’s “X Factor,” where Demi Lovato became the first mentor to lose all of her contestants this season.
In the first-half of the double elimination, the pop star’s lone remaining contestant CeCe Frey was voted off the competition after receiving the lowest amount of votes.
Lovato was broken up by the surprising news, as she’ll only be able to judge, not coach, for the rest of the season.
The girl group went first, performing Mariah Carey’s “Anytime You Need A Friend,” after which White took on “I Hope You Dance” by Lee Ann Womack.
So, who got the boot?
White was sent home after L.A. Reid, Cowell and Lovato all voted against her.
It proved a rough night for Lovato, who, after the bad news earlier in the episode, had to give the deciding vote.
But Diamond, who was initially eliminated earlier in the season before being brought back by the judges, expressed confidence that she’ll return once again to the “X Factor” stage — after she finishes her first tour!
Check out how the Top 4 ranked according to viewers below!
Who will you be rooting for in next week’s semi-finals?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
4. Fifth Harmony
2. Carly Rose Sonenclar
1. Tate Stevens
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet