Diamond White Brings Demi, Britney to Tears, Gets Standing Ovation on X Factor
8:54 pm, November 21st, 2012VIDEO
Her performance of Celine Dion’s “Because You Loved Me” — dedicated to her mom — also earned White a standing ovation from her idols, and L.A. Reid as well.
“You’ve had many amazing moments on that stage but you’ve never had a moment like that, baby,” Reid told her.
He added, “Unless I’m dead wrong, we’re gonna be hearing your name for many, many years. You are the truth.”
Choking back tears, Lovato said that ballad “means a lot” to her, “and the fact that you just gave your heart and soul to it, I’m blown away.”
Simon Cowell, who called White “both fearless and incredible,” said the 13-year-old is “singing better than 30-, 40-years-olds we’ve worked with on these shows.”
And Spears simply called the performance “really beautiful.”
White’s mom was also in the audience bawling her eyes out.
Check out the moving video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related