Diamond White Brings Demi, Britney to Tears, Gets Standing Ovation on X Factor
8:54 pm, November 21st, 2012VIDEO
Her performance of Celine Dion’s “Because You Loved Me” — dedicated to her mom — also earned White a standing ovation from her idols, and L.A. Reid as well.
“You’ve had many amazing moments on that stage but you’ve never had a moment like that, baby,” Reid told her.
He added, “Unless I’m dead wrong, we’re gonna be hearing your name for many, many years. You are the truth.”
Choking back tears, Lovato said that ballad “means a lot” to her, “and the fact that you just gave your heart and soul to it, I’m blown away.”
Simon Cowell, who called White “both fearless and incredible,” said the 13-year-old is “singing better than 30-, 40-years-olds we’ve worked with on these shows.”
And Spears simply called the performance “really beautiful.”
White’s mom was also in the audience bawling her eyes out.
Check out the moving video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court