“Desperate” to Attack Jennifer Aniston, Perez Hilton Goes Back in Time
8:34 am, March 3rd, 2010
“Jennifer Aniston Wants To Be A Bond Girl!” roars a characteristically oblivious Perez Hilton.
According to the “LOL”-ing blogger, the actress “is now making a desperate plea to be the next Bond girl.” He quotes her as saying, “I would love to do an action movie. James Bond, glamour and Daniel Craig… [loads] of fun!”
Gossip Cop thought those words looked familiar.
Maybe because Aniston reportedly said them a year ago.
And it’s not as though Perez got caught reading a site that was just recycling old news. He links to an item from October 28!
So Perez sees something dated October 2009, itself based on a non-story from seven months earlier, rewrites it, and then claims Aniston is “now making a desperate plea.”
That is what he desperately deems “news”?
Gossip Cop knows Perez’s kindergarten teacher did a great job helping him learn to “cut and paste,” but we wish he’d spent more time learning to tell time.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate and timely celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents