“Desperate” to Attack Jennifer Aniston, Perez Hilton Goes Back in Time
8:34 am, March 3rd, 2010
“Jennifer Aniston Wants To Be A Bond Girl!” roars a characteristically oblivious Perez Hilton.
According to the “LOL”-ing blogger, the actress “is now making a desperate plea to be the next Bond girl.” He quotes her as saying, “I would love to do an action movie. James Bond, glamour and Daniel Craig… [loads] of fun!”
Gossip Cop thought those words looked familiar.
Maybe because Aniston reportedly said them a year ago.
And it’s not as though Perez got caught reading a site that was just recycling old news. He links to an item from October 28!
So Perez sees something dated October 2009, itself based on a non-story from seven months earlier, rewrites it, and then claims Aniston is “now making a desperate plea.”
That is what he desperately deems “news”?
Gossip Cop knows Perez’s kindergarten teacher did a great job helping him learn to “cut and paste,” but we wish he’d spent more time learning to tell time.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate and timely celebrity news!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew