Desperate Housewives Getting Two-Hour Series Finale in May
2:52 pm, March 12th, 2012
“Desperate Housewives” fans will have to say goodbye to the ladies of Wisteria Lane in mid-May.
ABC announced on Monday that the long-running drama’s two-hour series finale will air on May 13.
The news comes more than six months after the cast and crew confirmed the show would end after its current eighth season.
The nighttime soap began airing in the fall of 2004.
Will you tune in for the finale?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up