WATCH: Desiree Hartsock Announced As Next Star Of The Bachelorette!
10:55 pm, March 11th, 2013VIDEO
Desiree Hartsock is the next “Bachelorette”!
ABC officially announced the news during the “After The Final Rose” special on Monday night.
Hartsock, a Los Angeles-based bridal stylist, was among the final four vying for Sean Lowe’s affections on this season of “The Bachelor,” but was sent home after her brother called Lowe a “playboy” during her hometown date.
She’s already begun filming the upcoming season.
Check out the video below!
What do you think of Hartsock as the next “Bachelorette”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained