WATCH: Desiree Hartsock Announced As Next Star Of The Bachelorette!
10:55 pm, March 11th, 2013VIDEO
Desiree Hartsock is the next “Bachelorette”!
ABC officially announced the news during the “After The Final Rose” special on Monday night.
Hartsock, a Los Angeles-based bridal stylist, was among the final four vying for Sean Lowe’s affections on this season of “The Bachelor,” but was sent home after her brother called Lowe a “playboy” during her hometown date.
She’s already begun filming the upcoming season.
Check out the video below!
What do you think of Hartsock as the next “Bachelorette”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- What Colleges Did These Celeb Smarty Pants Go To?
- The 10 Biggest Celebrity Foreclosures
- Emilia Clarke Reveals One Thing More Terrifying Than Nudity
- Michelle Rodriguez Shows Support for Her Girlfriend Cara Delevingne
- The Dirty Details Ludacris Thinks Will Damage His Reputation
- Bow Wow Gets Caught Fronting About Owning a Drop Top Ferrari
- Katie Holmes' First TV Gig Since Dawson's Creek
- Is Baby Mama Drama Ruining Ludacris' Career?
- 16 Celebs Who Are Seriously Skinny