WATCH: Desiree Hartsock Announced As Next Star Of The Bachelorette!
10:55 pm, March 11th, 2013VIDEO
Desiree Hartsock is the next “Bachelorette”!
ABC officially announced the news during the “After The Final Rose” special on Monday night.
Hartsock, a Los Angeles-based bridal stylist, was among the final four vying for Sean Lowe’s affections on this season of “The Bachelor,” but was sent home after her brother called Lowe a “playboy” during her hometown date.
She’s already begun filming the upcoming season.
Check out the video below!
What do you think of Hartsock as the next “Bachelorette”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank