CLAIM: Derek Hough Offered “$3 Million To Be The Next Bachelor”
12:32 pm, May 9th, 2013
“‘Dancing with the Stars’ cutie Derek Hough may just waltz his way into a $3 million paycheck — and possibly true love — as the next Bachelor on ABC’s hit dating series,” reports Star.
According to the tabloid, producers are interested in casting the three-time “DWTS” champ, but Hough supposedly “isn’t ready to hand out roses just yet.”
A so-called Hough “friend” tells the tab that the dancer isn’t “keen on opening up on his private life,” explaining that “he had a crazy experience dating Cheryl Cole and hated the intrusion into his personal life.”
But Star notes that “Bachelor” creator Mike Fleiss is “determined to woo Derek into the role.”
“Mike thinks Derek would be the ultimate Bachelor because he’s already a household name,” alleges the “friend,” who goes on to claim that the show is “desperate for another famous guy to star on the show, and they always come back to Derek.”
A rep for Hough literally laughed out loud when we inquired about the alleged “Bachelor” offer, telling us there’s “no truth” to the claim that he’s being eyed for the show.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!