CLAIM: Derek Hough Offered “$3 Million To Be The Next Bachelor”
12:32 pm, May 9th, 2013
“‘Dancing with the Stars’ cutie Derek Hough may just waltz his way into a $3 million paycheck — and possibly true love — as the next Bachelor on ABC’s hit dating series,” reports Star.
According to the tabloid, producers are interested in casting the three-time “DWTS” champ, but Hough supposedly “isn’t ready to hand out roses just yet.”
A so-called Hough “friend” tells the tab that the dancer isn’t “keen on opening up on his private life,” explaining that “he had a crazy experience dating Cheryl Cole and hated the intrusion into his personal life.”
But Star notes that “Bachelor” creator Mike Fleiss is “determined to woo Derek into the role.”
“Mike thinks Derek would be the ultimate Bachelor because he’s already a household name,” alleges the “friend,” who goes on to claim that the show is “desperate for another famous guy to star on the show, and they always come back to Derek.”
A rep for Hough literally laughed out loud when we inquired about the alleged “Bachelor” offer, telling us there’s “no truth” to the claim that he’s being eyed for the show.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents