Derek Hough Needs Neck Surgery, Vows to Finish DWTS Season with Shawn Johnson
3:30 pm, November 12th, 2012
Derek Hough needs neck surgery.
On Monday, the “Dancing with the Stars” pro made the announcement on his blog, where he updated fans on the herniated disk in his neck.
Hough reveals that his neck issues have been “plaguing” him for some time,” but is determined to see the competition through to the end now that he was given the green light.
“Eventually, when I have time off I’ll have to get surgery but until then I’m gonna push on and dance through the pain and discomfort,” he says.
Hough adds that he’s “feeling much better, but I still have to be cautious because it only takes one small wrong move for me to be back in agony.”
“I’m excited to get back on stage tonight and rock it out with Shawn,” he notes.
Are you rooting for Hough and Johnson to win the Mirror Ball Trophy?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents