Dennis Rodman Enters Rehab for Alcohol
11:01 am, January 19th, 2014
Dennis Rodman is in rehab.
On Saturday, the former NBA star’s agent confirmed that he is seeking help for his years-long battle with alcoholism.
Rodman’s treatment comes more than a week after his controversial trip to North Korea, where he defended his friendship with dictator Kim Jong-Un and exploded during a CNN interview.
The athlete later blamed his outburst on drinking.
“What was potentially a historic and monumental event turned into a nightmare for everyone concerned,” agent Darren Prince told the Associated Press.
He continued, “Dennis Rodman came back from North Korea in pretty rough shape emotionally. The pressure that was put on him to be a combination ‘super human’ political figure and ‘fixer’ got the better of him.”
“He is embarrassed, saddened and remorseful for the anger and hurt his words have caused,” added Prince.
Rodman previously went to rehab for his alcohol addiction in 2008 and suffered a relapse in 2009.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting